SurSide Surenos

SurX3 Application Pablo_Santeros [ACCEPTED] Surenosbanner1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SurSide Surenos

SurX3 Application Pablo_Santeros [ACCEPTED] Surenosbanner1

SurSide Surenos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SurSide Surenos

2 posters

SurX3 Application Pablo_Santeros [ACCEPTED]

Pablo_Santeros

SurX3 Application Pablo_Santeros [ACCEPTED] Empty SurX3 Application Pablo_Santeros [ACCEPTED]

Post  Pablo_Santeros Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:00 pm

OOC

Current character name:
    Pablo Santeros

Previous character names and accounts:
    none

Previous factions or civ gangs:
    At the old PRRP Surenos

Post a screenshot of your stats:
    SurX3 Application Pablo_Santeros [ACCEPTED] Surside

Time playing in PR:RP (in days, weeks, or months):
    Months

Denmark

Age(IRL and IC):
    IRL = 15. IC = 21.

What level are you in game:
    2 and 11/12 Respect points

How often do you play in the server:
    4-7 hours every day.

Do you agree to be PK'ed if you leave the gang? according to the rules:
    !SurX3 4-lyfe!

And yes i agree.

Do you know how to install mods for san andreas? If so, you must have the gang skin pack.
    Yea i know.

IC

Characters street name:
    El Wolfio

Which neighbourhood is your character from (World-Wide) ?:El Corona

Where was your character born?:
    Mexico

What parents does your character have, and where were they born? (City and country):
    My familia is Surenos. They got killed by Norputos. They Where born at South Side Califonien

What surenos are for you?:
    Surenos is all for me. My Familia is Surenos, my friends are Surenos. And my life is a Sureno. And we need to kill the Norputos!. I will take my own lyfe to kill dat Putos!

Character story:
    Ive got born at South side Califonien. I came home from school. I heart a shot beside me. I saw my dad been killed by Norputos. Ive runned to my father and took his gun. The guys runned away. I followed them all the way. I took the Desert Eagle from my waist side, and i shoot all the 4 guys. That was my first kill. Next day i walked to school. My friends had heart about the kills at the street. I said it was me. They dident trust me. i viewed my fathers gun. They look with big eyes. My friends asked me if we shoult make a little group of Surenos. I said yes. But we dident have guns like that. We was only 13-16 years old. But we was realy strong. We maked a brawl Surenos gang, who brawled all the Nortenos at the street. We got realy many brawled. More of my group got killed my pistols. Some of my friends joined Surenos. So i was alone at the group. But i knowed i coult not be here anymore. My brother Alfredo Santeros is in Surenos. So i drived to his street, becos i knowed the Norputos coult not get me here. And my Familia is Surenos. So i gonna help them to. ( Must be atleast 2 paragraph, and 200 words)©️
    Juan Ruiz
    Juan Ruiz

SurX3 Application Pablo_Santeros [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: SurX3 Application Pablo_Santeros [ACCEPTED]

Post  Juan Ruiz Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:19 pm

Application Accepted, you can start RPing your way in but sell that elegy first.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:24 pm