SurSide Surenos

Jose Margetinez Application [ACCEPTED] Surenosbanner1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SurSide Surenos

Jose Margetinez Application [ACCEPTED] Surenosbanner1

SurSide Surenos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SurSide Surenos

2 posters

Jose Margetinez Application [ACCEPTED]

Jose_Margetinez

Jose Margetinez Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Jose Margetinez Application [ACCEPTED]

Post  Jose_Margetinez Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:43 pm

Surside Surenos Application Form

Current character name:Jose Margetinez

Previous character names and accounts:Dwayne Fiedon and Sten Bandero

Previous factions or civ gangs:None

Post a screenshot of your stats:https://s803.photobucket.com/albums/yy320/Estonmartin/Me/?action=view&current=sa-mp-005.jpg

Time playing in PR:RP (in days, weeks, or months):2 months

Age(IRL and IC):(IRL=14)and (IC=20)

What level are you in game:1 because i made a new account to join you gang

How often do you play in the server:about 6 hours a day

Do you agree to be PK'ed if you leave the gang? according to the rules:Yes i do because i like doing it RP-ly not just leaving the gang.

Do you know how to install mods for san andreas? If so, you must have the gang skin pack.
    Yeah i do but dont have the skin pack yet ill get it later

Characters street name:Jozee

Which neighbourhood is your character from (World-Wide) ?:From the Reefa street in San Diego

Where was your character born?:He was born in San Diego,Reefa Hospital

What parents does your character have, and where were they born? (City and country):I have only a mom because my dad left me i dont know his age or name but my mom is 52 and is from San Diego too.

What surenos are for you?:They are a familie,friends and homies too me and mabey they can help me find dad and get revenge on him.

Character story: ( Must be atleast 2 paragraph, and 200 words)©️ I was born in the hard street's of San Diego the streets name is Reefa street and i was in Reefa Hospital.When i was born my dad left me and my mom alone and took all our money with him.My mom had to beg for money and food from the city people.We were allways starving and cold because we lived in a abandoned house.When i got ten i was accepted to local Reefa brothers gang.They shelter me and my mom and gave us food.Life was going good for eight years,but one day when me and my gang were walking at the streets our enemies the Le Loco Duenos came talking to us with theyr gang.They said they wanted to be our friends,''ofcourse it is setup i thought''.They had their hands behind their back,they probly were ready to take their guns out.For safety we took out or Deagles to be ready for a fight and that decision probly even saved my life,they also took out their guns.The leader got angry and started shooting at us because we didnt want to become allies with them.We ducked behind a nearby car.Since i was the youngest in the gang the leader orderd me to get backup.Well thats what i did i ran back to the HQ and told rest the rest of the gang to come help us defeate the enemies,but it was too late when we got back all our gang members were dead or kidnaped by the Le Loco Duenos.We carried to bodies back to the Reefa Cemetary and buried them there.At night i though that this would have been all avoided if my dad wouldnt have left us in the first place,my mom wouldnt had to beg for food and money,if my dad wouldnt left us we would live in nice apartment and would be happy like a normal family.So i thought ''I will search for him and kill him for all of this'',all the pain and suffering he brought to me and my mom.So i packed my stuff,took some of the gang's money for plane tickets and headed to San Fierro to find dad.

Last edited by Jose_Margetinez on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Juan Ruiz
    Juan Ruiz

Jose Margetinez Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Jose Margetinez Application [ACCEPTED]

Post  Juan Ruiz Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:02 pm

Post a ScreenShot of your IG stats.. And answer all the questions in Blue

EDIT: Good effort,
    Char Story is nice,
    Application Accepted, you can RP your way in..

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:35 am