SurSide Surenos

Cesar Hernandez' Application [Accepted] Surenosbanner1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SurSide Surenos

Cesar Hernandez' Application [Accepted] Surenosbanner1

SurSide Surenos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SurSide Surenos

3 posters

Cesar Hernandez' Application [Accepted]

Cesar_Hernandez

Cesar Hernandez' Application [Accepted] Empty Cesar Hernandez' Application [Accepted]

Post  Cesar_Hernandez Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:03 am

Surside Surenos Application Form

Current character name: Cesar Hernandez

Previous character names and accounts: (Forum name is Iconic) Chris Wolfe, Jamal Thompson, Carlos Alvarez(Accepted Via App),Darrel White, Jerome Thompson, Jamal White, Darren Black, Cesar Hernandez

Previous factions or civ gangs:
    South Central Nutty Crips, LSPD, EMT, Secret Service, FBI, Willowfield Piru, Central Idlewood Bloodz (Quit cuz mass nonrp), Glocc' Nine Crips, PRESIDENT of Talkshow Channel Incorporated, Radio Los Santos, Surside Surenos.

Post a screenshot of your stats: (Waiting on James for my name change)

Cesar Hernandez' Application [Accepted] 1es3s7

Time playing in PR:RP (in days, weeks, or months):
    5 monthes (at least)

United States (Of Surenoz)

Age(IRL and IC):
    IRL : 14, IC: 20

What level are you in game:
    Level 10

How often do you play in the server:
    Everyday.
    Do you agree to be PK'ed if you leave the gang? according to the rules:
    Yes, I do.

Do you know how to install mods for san andreas? If so, you must have the gang skin pack.

Yes I do, but the skin pack is kind of... Lame... but I guess i'll download it anyways.

Characters street name:
    Steel

Which neighbourhood is your character from (World-Wide) ?:
    Mexico

Where was your character born?:
    Mexico

What parents does your character have, and where were they born? (City and country):
    *A sureno walks up to Cesar and asked him the question*
    Ma' parents were born in Cancun, Mexico. They were both Surenos, and shared an equal hatred for Nortenos. One day, my father tried to kill a Norteno with his new cuete, but after he pulled it the Norteno shot him. My dad died on the cold streets of Cancun, but all was not lost. Ma' madre, shaken by the experience, decided that her and some puto' she was dating were to kill off the Nortenos in Cancun for good. Surenos hopped in a car and drove to the Norteno's hood and shot them up. Only to end in a bunch of dead bodies. Ese', my madre made it out, but I don't know holmes, I think she's scarred for life.

What surenos are for you?:
    Surenos are a family, a brotherhood, safety. They were comfort for my madre, and my Padre, so their good for me. I want to follow in their footsteps by becoming a respected Hombre' in the Surenos.

Character story: ( Must be atleast 2 paragraph, and 200 words)©️Like I said, I was born in Cancun, Mexico ese'. I grew up their like any other child, through gangs and drugs. My Padre and Madre, were both Surenos. My Padre' was shot in a Norteno incident and his cuete was handed to me, I got to use that very same Cuete to strike down the Norteno that took my Padre's life. Holmes, becoming a Sureno' is deseable for anybody but to have the guts to actually get out there and put yourself in the game... That takes intrepidez, now, when I came to San Andreas I looked for two main things, a family, and Surenos'. Who would have known they both were the same? I remember the first time I saw them, I was just dealed a Cuete' when some Pendejo started shooting at the Gas Station, Sureno's shot that puto down. Ese', ever since I saw that, I knew I was Sureno' bound. I also saw Norteno's come to the Sureno's hood once, the Norteno's were shot, but a few got away. I chased them a few blocks and finished them off, then returned to the Gas Station since that was where most people hanged out. I tried a few times to get the Sureno's attention to join, but all the times they were busy shooting... Holmes, if I get into the Surenos', I'll never betray them.
    Cesar_Hernandez

Cesar Hernandez' Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Cesar Hernandez' Application [Accepted]

Post  Cesar_Hernandez Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:59 am

Sorry for the double post, but im waiting on james for a name change, should be done tomorrow.
    Juan Ruiz
    Juan Ruiz

Cesar Hernandez' Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Cesar Hernandez' Application [Accepted]

Post  Juan Ruiz Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Nice application,
    Good effort,
    Accepted, You may RP your way in : )
    Josue Ruiz
    Josue Ruiz
    Admin

Post  Josue Ruiz Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:47 am

PK`ed yourself or something..
    removed from list.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:15 am