SurSide Surenos

Jose Martinez Application - [ACCEPTED] Surenosbanner1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SurSide Surenos

Jose Martinez Application - [ACCEPTED] Surenosbanner1

SurSide Surenos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SurSide Surenos

2 posters

Jose Martinez Application - [ACCEPTED]

Dyablo

Jose Martinez Application - [ACCEPTED] Empty Jose Martinez Application - [ACCEPTED]

Post  Dyablo Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:29 pm

Current character name:
    Jose_Martinez

Previous character names and accounts:
    Many

Previous factions or civ gangs:
    Many

Post a screenshot of your stats:

Time playing in PR:RP (in days, weeks, or months):
    4 months

Romania

Age(IRL and IC):
    IRL: 15, IC:21

What level are you in game:
    Almost 2

How often do you play in the server:
    Everyday, like 5 hours

Do you know how to install mods for san andreas? If so, you must have the gang skin pack.
    Yes

Characters street name:
    Dyablo

Which neighbourhood is your character from (World-Wide) ?:
    Mexico

Where was your character born?:
    El Toros City, Mexico

What parents does your character have, and where were they born? (City and country):
    Dad - black, he lived in Liberty City before moving to Los Toros City for a secret mission
    Mom - mexican, she lived in Los Toros

What surenos are for you?:
    My greatest family

Character story: ( Must be atleast 2 paragraph, and 200 words)©️
    After my dad moved to Los Toros for a secret FBI mission, he met my mom here and on 16 April 1988 I was born. He declined the FBI offer to go back in Liberty City, so they chased him. He had some shootings, but he escaped. We had to move away from that town and we went to Los Santos. No FBI, no shoot-out, everything was fine, we throught. Just that the hidden identity of my father was discovered and he was jailed for life. We always visited him in jail. My mom always cried, but I started to become strong and I hoped someday I will have a powerfull ally to free my dad from those smelly jail.
    I went off the streets and meet some guys with guns and stuff. My mind went crazy. I planned to ally with them and attack the FBI office, free my dad, take my mom and move to another country. Just that I could not force with that guys and I got to be with them for life. I refused this, but just after I joined them, so they went to my house and killed my mom. One week later, some of their jailed members killed my dad too. I was angry and I ran to El Corona where I met some great guys. I entered in their gang and they promised me a new family and help to kill that guys. That's how I joined Surenos.
    Josue Ruiz
    Josue Ruiz
    Admin

Jose Martinez Application - [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Jose Martinez Application - [ACCEPTED]

Post  Josue Ruiz Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:42 pm

Wierd ass story.
    But you can RP well.
    Next time you wont hear to what I tell you to do, ima kick u out..

Accepted.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:09 pm