SurSide Surenos

Andre Lopez Surenos Application - [Accepted] Surenosbanner1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SurSide Surenos

Andre Lopez Surenos Application - [Accepted] Surenosbanner1

SurSide Surenos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SurSide Surenos

2 posters

Andre Lopez Surenos Application - [Accepted]

Andre Lopez
    Andre Lopez

Andre Lopez Surenos Application - [Accepted] Empty Andre Lopez Surenos Application - [Accepted]

Post  Andre Lopez Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:23 pm

Surside Surenos Application Form

Current character name: Andre_Lopez

Previous character names and accounts: Dwayne_Sanchez

Previous factions or civ gangs: None with this character

Post a screenshot of your stats:
    Andre Lopez Surenos Application - [Accepted] 2wbvzvk

Time playing in PR:RP (in days, weeks, or months): 3 months

Age(IRL and IC): IRL 16 - IC 24

What level are you in game: 2

How often do you play in the server: Each day like 4 to 5 hours.

Do you know how to install mods for san andreas? If so, you must have the gang skin pack. Yes I know, with IMG Tool or with a .SAMI ( If a SAMI file is included )

Characters street name: Dre Low.

Which neighbourhood is your character from (World-Wide) ?: Los Santos, El Corona

Where was your character born?: Los Santos

What parents does your character have, and where were they born? (City and country): Andre's father was born in Mexico, Mexico City and he has met his wife there she was born there too.

What surenos are for you?: The Surenos are the most powerfull gang in PR-RP in my eyes. They are great RPers and they've got a unique style of roleplaying.

Character story: ( Must be atleast 2 paragraph, and 200 words)©️

Andre was born on 6th September inside the All Saints hospital.
    Andre growed up as a normal child. Till his father lost his job. He had a great job, he worked as a lawyer. But on some day it all got fucked up. On 13 November 2000 the father of Andre lost his job. The government has found out that he was doing business for the black market. The lawyer job was just a mask for his blackmarket. And he got fired and locked up for 5 years.

Andre growed up without his father. But in 2003 his father got released for good behauvior. Andre picked up his father from jail and then he had a chat with him about what exacly happend. That went like this:

Andre: Damn Holmes, I didn't kno' chu' where doin' bizz with tha' black market.
    Andre's Father: Son, I ain't a wizard. I need to make money on some way.
    Andre: Didn't tha' lawyer job gave you enuff money ese?
    Andre's Father: No.. That's why I did that shit.
    Andre: Si'mon, but I never saw ya' doin' secret shit? I'm in tha' black market too.
    Andre's Father: I've saw you alot son. But I didn't want that you knew about what I was doing.

So Andre and his father were doing the same things. Andre was in the blackmarket too. 1 week after Andre's Father got released he got shot. Andre is still looking for the person who shot his father. And one day he will find out.
    Juan Ruiz
    Juan Ruiz

Andre Lopez Surenos Application - [Accepted] Empty Re: Andre Lopez Surenos Application - [Accepted]

Post  Juan Ruiz Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:45 am

What surenos are for you?:
    This supose to be IC :S

The App looks fine..
    Your Accepted, You can start RP'ing your way in Smile

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:39 pm