SurSide Surenos

Wasim Cortez Surenos Application [Accepted] Surenosbanner1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SurSide Surenos

Wasim Cortez Surenos Application [Accepted] Surenosbanner1

SurSide Surenos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SurSide Surenos

2 posters

Wasim Cortez Surenos Application [Accepted]

Wasim_Cortez
    Wasim_Cortez

Wasim Cortez Surenos Application [Accepted] Empty Wasim Cortez Surenos Application [Accepted]

Post  Wasim_Cortez Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:03 am

OOC
    Current character name:
    Wasim Cortez

Previous character names and accounts:
    N/A
    Previous factions or civ gangs:
    N/A

Post a screenshot of your stats:
    Wasim Cortez Surenos Application [Accepted] My_sta10
    Time playing in PR:RP (in days, weeks, or months):
    3-4 Week's But Used to Be in a differnt Rp Server For 5 Months.

Australia

Age(IRL and IC):
    15 - 18

What level are you in game:

How often do you play in the server:
    Everyday, I dont go school.

Do you know how to install mods for san andreas? If so, you must have the gang skin pack.
    Yes, And i have the mod installed already.

IC

Characters street name:
    Luckiie

Which neighbourhood is your character from (World-Wide) ?:
    El Corona,Los Santos

Where was your character born?:
    In Mexico.

What parents does your character have, and where were they born? (City and country):
    Well my character has Latino parents from Ciudad de México, Mexico.
    His mum used to be a striper,His dad killed her for that.
    His dad used to be a Gun dealer, He Was shot by his own gun.

What surenos are for you?:
    Family,Homies and Respect

Character story: ( Must be atleast 2 paragraph, and 200 words)©️
    Well years ago, Wasim Cortez was born in Mexico, He had a happy life with his family untill one day, his dad came home going crazy, his mum tryed everything to relax him, but it just wouldnt help. Wasim woke up scared and started to shout "What's going on dad?Is everything ok?Where's Carlitos?!!" And then the family shut up for a min, His mum, Maria Ask his dad, Pablo "What's Going on" The dad reply'd sadly "It's Carlitos.. He was shot today after school coming home." Wasim did not belive it,his mum did not belive it,No-one belived it...After that day, No-one would talk to him or his family, His family became broke.So his mother Went to an old friend of her's and asked her " Hello Mariam, Would you have work for me in your club? My family is broke and thats the only way i can get money as a lady." Mariam Relpy'd "Yes but one thing Maria, Wouldn't your husband kill you for striping?" Maria Relpy'd slowly "Umm... Err...I talk'd to him, He said it's all kool."So Mariam accepted her to work in her club. Later that day, Pablo ran into an old homie of his,"Ehh holmes, Tu' Got anywork ese?" His friend reply'd"Si'mon ese, What do you think about selling cuutes?" Pablo stoped abit to think.."Hmm.. Chyea holmes, Back to that old skool' Shii'."So Pablo got the job as a Gun dealer then, 4 months later, He found out his wife was a striper,So he murder'd her, Later that day he went to the strip club that she work'd in and sleept with her friend Mariam, he didnt no she was her friend,So when we went to go to the tolet she found his strap on the bed she picked it up and waited for him to come back into the room, When he came back she said "This is for killing Maria." and she shot him to his head, When Wasim Found out, he wanted to move to the Ls to start a new life And so he did, Now his a drug dealer Living in El Corona With his homie "Lil Smiley".Now its time for him to join a gang, So he can live a life with safety, a New family and New homies.
    Juan Ruiz
    Juan Ruiz

Wasim Cortez Surenos Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Wasim Cortez Surenos Application [Accepted]

Post  Juan Ruiz Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:08 pm

Effort is fine..
    You got all the requirments..
    Accepted, You can RP your way in..

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:11 pm