SurSide Surenos

Hector Salvador`s Surenos Application - [ACCEPTED] Surenosbanner1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SurSide Surenos

Hector Salvador`s Surenos Application - [ACCEPTED] Surenosbanner1

SurSide Surenos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SurSide Surenos

3 posters

Hector Salvador`s Surenos Application - [ACCEPTED]

Hector_Salvador
    Hector_Salvador

Hector Salvador`s Surenos Application - [ACCEPTED] Empty Hector Salvador`s Surenos Application - [ACCEPTED]

Post  Hector_Salvador Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:24 pm

Surside Surenos Application Form

Current character name:Hector_Salvador

Previous character names and accounts:None

Previous factions or civ gangs:Los Florres Norteno's 14

Post a screenshot of your stats:
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img80/8608/gangturfss.jpg

Time playing in PR:RP (in days, weeks, or months)::I Mostly play every day at night and in the afternoon aswell

Age(IRL and IC)::IRL 16 IC 17

What level are you in game::Level 8

How often do you play in the server::Pretty much every day at night and some time's on the ufternoon's

Do you know how to install mods for san andreas? If so, you must have the gang skin pack.:Yes i do no how to install mod's and yes iv installed the mod from your Fourm's they are pretty good

Characters street name::Lil Smiley

Which neighbourhood is your character from (World-Wide) ?::El Corona

Where was your character born?::Hector was born in East L.A west Covina but moved to Los Santo's in El corona for a beter life for him

What parents does your character have, and where were they born? (City and country)::Hector had only one mother from mexico. Hector never had a father , his father left when hector was born his mother lived in East L.A but moved to Los Santo's in a little Pueblo called El Corona

What surenos are for you?::Sureno's are a gang for me that allway's have your back no matter what they are like Carnale's (Brother's)

Character story: ( Must be atleast 2 paragraph, and 200 words)©️
    Well for hector he was born in California and moved to Los Santo's with his mother when he was 4year's old. He was living a crazy life (Mi Vida Loca) he had no dad no money and no friend's to lookup to. He spent his most time kicking it by him self and his madre was never home she was allway's at work so Hector had to growup alone and teach him self how to protected him in the street's of Los Santo's. In el corona with no education and no friend's he allway's thort to join a street gang it was very common for teen age mexican's to get in gangs this day's.

Hector age is about 17 year's old he met up with some od homie's in the street's and he wounder'd if he could ever join them since Hector always wanted homie's to have his back. One day hector's mom never came back homie and Hector was confused and lonley he start'ed to sell Dope in the street's to make abit of cash to pay the bill's. Hecter thort about moving back to mexico his home land country but he has no money he allway's look'ed up to the sureno's in his hood. He allway' wanted to join them i hope he does and become's a beter vato' in life.[b]
    jose_manalo
    jose_manalo

Hector Salvador`s Surenos Application - [ACCEPTED] Empty XD

Post  jose_manalo Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:05 pm

Idea LOL Madre Means= Nun XDXD

But nice story

i dont know if Moshe will accept tu Evil or Very Mad
    Emilio Escobar

Hector Salvador`s Surenos Application - [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Hector Salvador`s Surenos Application - [ACCEPTED]

Post  Emilio Escobar Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:42 pm

Hector_Salvador wrote:Surside Surenos Application Form

Current character name:Hector_Salvador

Previous character names and accounts:None

Previous factions or civ gangs:Los Florres Norteno's 14

Post a screenshot of your stats:
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img80/8608/gangturfss.jpg

Time playing in PR:RP (in days, weeks, or months)::I Mostly play every day at night and in the afternoon aswell

Age(IRL and IC)::IRL 16 IC 17

What level are you in game::Level 8

How often do you play in the server::Pretty much every day at night and some time's on the ufternoon's

Do you know how to install mods for san andreas? If so, you must have the gang skin pack.:Yes i do no how to install mod's and yes iv installed the mod from your Fourm's they are pretty good

Characters street name::Lil Smiley

Which neighbourhood is your character from (World-Wide) ?::El Corona

Where was your character born?::Hector was born in East L.A west Covina but moved to Los Santo's in El corona for a beter life for him

What parents does your character have, and where were they born? (City and country)::Hector had only one mother from mexico. Hector never had a father , his father left when hector was born his mother lived in East L.A but moved to Los Santo's in a little Pueblo called El Corona

What surenos are for you?::Sureno's are a gang for me that allway's have your back no matter what they are like Carnale's (Brother's)

Character story: ( Must be atleast 2 paragraph, and 200 words)©️
    Well for hector he was born in California and moved to Los Santo's with his mother when he was 4year's old. He was living a crazy life (Mi Vida Loca) he had no dad no money and no friend's to lookup to. He spent his most time kicking it by him self and his madre was never home she was allway's at work so Hector had to growup alone and teach him self how to protected him in the street's of Los Santo's. In el corona with no education and no friend's he allway's thort to join a street gang it was very common for teen age mexican's to get in gangs this day's.

Hector age is about 17 year's old he met up with some od homie's in the street's and he wounder'd if he could ever join them since Hector always wanted homie's to have his back. One day hector's mom never came back homie and Hector was confused and lonley he start'ed to sell Dope in the street's to make abit of cash to pay the bill's. Hecter thort about moving back to mexico his home land country but he has no money he allway's look'ed up to the sureno's in his hood. He allway' wanted to join them i hope he does and become's a beter vato' in life.
    [b]
    Accepted, come with us and Roleplay your way into the Gang, also learn how to control yourself - fist first before guns.

Sponsored content

Hector Salvador`s Surenos Application - [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Hector Salvador`s Surenos Application - [ACCEPTED]

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:00 pm