SurSide Surenos

Santos Cortez [Accepted] Surenosbanner1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SurSide Surenos

Santos Cortez [Accepted] Surenosbanner1

SurSide Surenos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SurSide Surenos

4 posters

Santos Cortez [Accepted]

Santos Cortez

Santos Cortez [Accepted] Empty Santos Cortez [Accepted]

Post  Santos Cortez Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:48 pm

Surside Surenos Application Form

Current character name: Santos Cortez

Previous character names and accounts: Aldo Biagio, Lance Sarent, Luigi Agostino, Grigoriev Kazimir, Dreyfus Black, Jamie Trent

Previous factions or civ gangs:(in order) Biagio Mob, FBI, Pericoloso Vipera,
    RBN, none , none

Post a screenshot of your stats:

Time playing in PR:RP (in days, weeks, or months): Since August 09, almost 5 months, 1 year of RP in total

Age(IRL and IC): irl 17 ic 30

What level are you in game: 1 on this account

How often do you play in the server: Depends on if there is something to do, at least 3 hours

Do you agree to be PK'ed if you leave the gang? according to the rules:

I dont leave gangs and I agree to be PK if needed

Do you know how to install mods for san andreas? If so, you must have the gang skin pack.

I can.

Characters street name: El Corona 12 (I didnt know what to put here, I dont have street name mapmod)

Which neighbourhood is your character from (World-Wide) ?: La Cuesta

Where was your character born?: In Ciudad juarez

What parents does your character have, and where were they born? (City and country): Mexican parents from Ciudad Juarez. Father: Fernando Cortez, Mother: Agata Cortez, both dead

What are Surenos for you?: A mighty gang worth dying for.

Character story: ( Must be atleast 2 paragraph, and 200 words)©️Santos Cortez [Accepted] Samp117(Why is the picture at the end of the application?I put link up there not here)
    It was 1979 in Ciudad Juarez. Fernando Cortez was driving his pregnant wife, Agata to the hospital. She was going to give birth to Santos, their child. Agata was drug addicted and she was worrying that Santos will inherit her vice.
    Fernando was working as Sheriff at the outskirts. The birth took place at 22 pm and when the baby came out he was speechless abd the doctors were worried. They got their answer in a few moments when Santos gently kicked the doctor and strted crying for his mother. Fernando was in 9th cloud seeing his son at last.
    Santos grew up without the addiction of drugs his mother was fearing. He went to elementary school. After that the story goes bad. At 15 Fernando caught Santos stealing guns from his armory. Santos was giving them to a local gang of mexicans. They were robbing freight trains and they needed supplies. Santos was sent to correction school and he evaded at the age of 16 after injuring the guard with a hand made knife. His parents never saw him again since then.

Santos was living good with the gang he was suppling with his dad's guns. He was working as their driver and was usually sent on the street to sell drugs.
    At 21 the gang was disbanded when one of them went to the Sheriffs and ratted out. Santos was caught on the street by the Sheriffs and convicted for 9 years because of the dealing. During those 9 years in prison Santos didnt give up his old job and kept dealing drugs for a feared criminal in the penitenciary. The guards caught him once and he was beaten up by his parole officer and left in a blood pool in the yard. A kind medic working there treated him and put him in a special cell. The criminal he was working for died and Santos started dealing for other prisoners for a living and protection.
    In December 2009 Santos was released and moved to El Corona where his father had a small apartment. Santos found out also that his parents were dead after a car crash. Time will decide now if Santos will keep doing bad things and return to the penitenciary or start being a good boy.

Last edited by Santos Cortez on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    x HyPeS
    x HyPeS

Santos Cortez [Accepted] Empty Re: Santos Cortez [Accepted]

Post  x HyPeS Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Off Topic:

You got a snow mod Smile if you have a chance, post it on here (Y)
    Santos Cortez

Post  Santos Cortez Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:42 pm

((If I get accepted Razz ))
    Carlos_Rodriguez
    Carlos_Rodriguez

Post  Carlos_Rodriguez Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Santos Cortez wrote:((If I get accepted Razz ))

(( That sounds an awful lot like a... bribe!
    PS! Dead nortenos work better than mods! ))
    Santos Cortez

Post  Santos Cortez Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:16 pm

Carlos_Rodriguez wrote: That sounds an awful lot like a... bribe!

Kidding. Link is in mod showroom
    Carlos_Rodriguez
    Carlos_Rodriguez

Post  Carlos_Rodriguez Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:39 pm

Just saying, throw in one of these and your in for sure!
    Santos Cortez [Accepted] Nortenoskull
    Juan Ruiz
    Juan Ruiz

Post  Juan Ruiz Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:32 pm

Nice Application,
    Good Effort
    Application Accepted, You may RP your way in : ) Gratz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:49 am