SurSide Surenos

Mario Lopez [Accepted] Surenosbanner1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SurSide Surenos

Mario Lopez [Accepted] Surenosbanner1

SurSide Surenos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SurSide Surenos

2 posters

Mario Lopez [Accepted]

Maxime

Mario Lopez [Accepted] Empty Mario Lopez [Accepted]

Post  Maxime Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:03 pm

Surside Surenos Application Form

Current character name: Mario Lopez

Previous character names and accounts: None

Previous factions or civ gangs: Russian Business Network (( Only OOCly, only few people knows about his past ))

Post a screenshot of your stats:

Mario Lopez [Accepted] Samp353n

Time playing in PR:RP (in days, weeks, or months):

375 Hours

the Czech Republic

Age(IRL and IC):

17 (IRL) 25 (IC)

What level are you in game:

How often do you play in the server:

5 Hours in day

Do you agree to be PK'ed if you leave the gang? according to the rules:

Yes

Do you know how to install mods for san andreas? If so, you must have the gang skin pack.

Yes, already installed

Characters street name:

Mario, Silencer..

Which neighbourhood is your character from (World-Wide) ?:

Mexican

Where was your character born?: Czech Republic, his father is from Mexico

What parents does your character have, and where were they born? (City and country): My dad comes from Mexico and mother from the Czech Republic

What surenos are for you?: Family, "eses"

Family

Character story: ( Must be atleast 2 paragraph, and 200 words)©️

Story:

Mario lopes was born in the Czech Republic, but his father is from Mexico. Mario had bad mum and good father, his father was supporting him a lot, but mother was using drugs, drinking alcohol ect. His family was Ghetto, so he was growing at streets. Mario was doing job from his 10 to help father to do some money, and his mother ? She was drinking alcohol and using drugs for money which Mario and his father earned from hard job. Mario's father was talking about Street Gangs too, when Mario was older. Mario liked it, his father was talking about Nortenos and Surenos, their wars, their conflicts. One time Mario's father was doing his job, it was taxi job he was driving costumer, but costumer took out Glock 17, aimed on his head and told him to give him money. Father said : " Okay, wait" and tried to take gun from Robber's hand. But he failed robber shot him in his head. After 1 year when Mario was living with his mother alone, she took too much drugs and it killed her. Mario decided to move to Los Santos ( America ) when his uncle lives. Now he is in Los Santos, looking for some Mexican gang

END.

((Anything Else: I am not best at English, i will accept if i will be denied, but i want to try it at least.))
    Josue Ruiz
    Josue Ruiz
    Admin

Mario Lopez [Accepted] Empty Re: Mario Lopez [Accepted]

Post  Josue Ruiz Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:30 pm

accepted rp your way in

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:44 am