SurSide Surenos

[Application] Matt_Debbel [DENIED] Surenosbanner1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SurSide Surenos

[Application] Matt_Debbel [DENIED] Surenosbanner1

SurSide Surenos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SurSide Surenos

3 posters

[Application] Matt_Debbel [DENIED]

Debb
    Debb

[Application] Matt_Debbel [DENIED] Empty [Application] Matt_Debbel [DENIED]

Post  Debb Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:02 am

OOC

Current character name:
    Matt Debbel

Previous character names and accounts:
    n/a

Previous factions or civ gangs:
    n/a

Post a screenshot of your stats:
    [Account]: Level:[1] DonateRank:[None] Respect:[5/8] Age:[21] Cash:[$5368] Bank:[$2708]
    [General]: PlayingHours:[5] AdminLevel:[0] Job:[Car Mechanic] Ph:[7653611] WalkieFreaq:[0]
    [Other]: Drugs:[0] Materials:[0] Sex:[Male] Married-To:[No-one]
    [Faction]: Faction:[None] Rank:[None][0]
    I made this becoz i tryed to post an image and didn't work

Time playing in PR:RP (in days, weeks, or months):
    5 days

Romania

Age(IRL and IC):
    IRL:13 IC:21

What level are you in game:
    1 almost 2

How often do you play in the server:
    every day

Do you agree to be PK'ed if you leave the gang? according to the rules:
    Yes i do

Do you know how to install mods for san andreas? If so, you must have the gang skin pack. No

IC

Characters street name: Lil'M/Debb

Which neighbourhood is your character from (World-Wide) ?: Los Colinas

Where was your character born?: Spain

What parents does your character have, and where were they born? (City and country): My father is from San Fierro and my mother is from Spain

What surenos are for you?: Surenos are for me respedted gangstas who lead the whole Los Santos

Character story: ( Must be atleast 2 paragraph, and 200 words)©️
    I was born in Spain. My mother died when I was born. All I have now is a lovely dad. We had problems with the money for some times when i was too younger to stay alone at home, but then i was going to school and my father can go to work. When I was 12 daddy get me to his old school reunion. Ye see, when ma dad was child, he has a guy who hated him and he hate him actully. So he came to reunion. When he heard his plan, a guy tryed to stop him but he had a pistol and killed him and my dad. He tryed to kill me too but I ran. What should I can do now. The guy was arrested and jailed for 8 years. But im alone. I tryed to get money when I wasn’t at school and i survived.

When i was 18 i get in San Andreas changing my identity. I gained a firefighter job. In a day, when i was walking along the street, a guy shooted me in the stomach. But is survived and in just 2 weeks i get out of the hospital.

I noticed that the guy who stooted me was the sameguy who killed my father so i got a bat and wentto his crib. I destroyed his life, burned his cars and houses then throw him in the sea. I want to take my family's honor back!.

..Rico_Valdez View the profile Private Message See all posts .
    Rico_Valdez

Carlos_Rodriguez
    Carlos_Rodriguez

[Application] Matt_Debbel [DENIED] Empty Re: [Application] Matt_Debbel [DENIED]

Post  Carlos_Rodriguez Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:54 pm

I'm not in the recruiting business or nothing, but your name will most likely be a problem. Unless it has been changed, it's pretty much latin names only (E.G Ricardo_Martinez)
    Debb
    Debb

Post  Debb Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:08 pm

yeah i know but i cant change it now cua i need to l up again and others btw im thinking at the name Pedro_ElToro
    Juan Ruiz
    Juan Ruiz

Post  Juan Ruiz Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:17 pm

You need a latin name
    Get a ScreenShot of your stats
    Read some Do's and Dont's

Denied, You may re-apply in 1 week

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:34 am