SurSide Surenos

John Santeros [ACCEPTED] Surenosbanner1

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SurSide Surenos

John Santeros [ACCEPTED] Surenosbanner1

SurSide Surenos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SurSide Surenos

2 posters

John Santeros [ACCEPTED]

John_santeros

John Santeros [ACCEPTED] Empty John Santeros [ACCEPTED]

Post  John_santeros Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:12 pm

Current character name: John_Santeros

Previous character names and accounts: (no previous characters)

Previous factions or civ gangs:(none)

Post a screenshot of your stats: John Santeros [ACCEPTED] Samp_s11

Time playing in PR:RP (in days, weeks, or months): Started playing around 3 weeks ago but i am "hardcore" playing atm.

Age(IRL and IC): IRL i am 17 and ic i am 23

What level are you in game: 3

How often do you play in the server: around 5 hours per day

Do you agree to be PK'ed if you leave the gang? according to the rules: Yes

Do you know how to install mods for san andreas? If so, you must have the gang skin pack. i know how to install map skins and car skins but not player skins.

Characters street name: J and John

Which neighbourhood is your character from (World-Wide) ?:[color=blue] Idlewood with Alfredo (sharing)color]
    Where was your character born?: El salvador

What parents does your character have, and where were they born? (City and country): they were born in El Salvador. my father died in a gang war and my mom lives in San fierro

What surenos are for you?: Surenos is like my family. My life is there life. I am willing to do anything for surside surenos, Surenos'Por'Vida!

Character story: ( Must be atleast 2 paragraph, and 200 words)©️
    My life began at El salvador, i gréw up with my brother which was born born 3 years after i did, i barely remember it. when i were 5 we moved to San fierro when i was 5 years old. My father came in Surside Surenos and were a loyal member. i lived near the streets of Surenos hood. i used to play football with my father on the road at surenos hood. My life passed on and i grew up. when i were around 17 i got arrested for position of a large amount of drugs. and were in jail for an half year. after i had my sentence i quickly got a great communication with Surside Surenos and ever since i have been hanging around with Surenos and been in shootouts helping Surside surenos.
    Juan Ruiz
    Juan Ruiz

John Santeros [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: John Santeros [ACCEPTED]

Post  Juan Ruiz Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:33 pm

Application Accepted.
    I have been seeing you around, Your active enough.. You could have putted a lil more effort.. but its fine.. You already started to RP your way in.. Good, keep it up you'll be accepted as an official member soon if you RP your way in like should.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:24 pm